- Access to the CEE report about the online market in Central and Eastern Europe is granted by Gemius SA in Warsaw, entered into the court register of the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
- The Recipients of the report are free to use the reports.
- In order to download the report the User needs a computer with Internet access and should fill in the form on the website https://internetcee.com
- Filling out forms shall be based on the following principles:
- all fields should be filled out;
- data entered in the form shall be correct;
- the person who is the subject of the data has the right to access his/her data and correct it;
- Sending a completed Form is equivalent to:
- the User acknowledging and accepting the Regulations;
- allowing Gemius SA to process the User’s personal information present in the Form for the purpose of report sharing and the submission of marketing offers
- By completing the Form, the User agrees to the processing of personal data, particularly in connection with the following:
- the agreement is voluntary, but no agreement may result in consequences involving the inability to receive Reports;
- confiding personal data to Gemius SA is undertaken via activation of the appropriate box in the Form;
- The consent for processing personal data for marketing purposes means, in particular, consent to receive commercial information from Gemius SA to the User’s e-mail address;
- The consent to receive commercial information may be revoked at any time, the withdrawal of consent, however, may result in the inability to receive reports.
- Reports are available to the User immediately after registration and the completion of Gemius SA technical activities necessary to provide Reports.
- The User may stop the use of the Service at any time, with reservation to the provisions of the given Regulations. User data shall be removed within 90 days from the end of the User’s (last) access to Reports. After this period, Gemius SA can process data as permitted by applicable laws.
Gemius SA Responsibilities
- Gemius SA is not responsible for any failure or improper performance of services if caused by third parties (in particular, telecommunications operators, providers of telecommunications and electricity).
- Gemius SA is not responsible for User’s loss of shared Reports.
- The sole source of obligation is Gemius Regulations and mandatory law.
- Gemius SA correspondence associated with the provision of the Reports directed to the User is undertaken via the User’s e-mail address indicated by the User in the Form.
- The User may send complaints on matters related to the creation of Reports to the e-mail address:
Amendments in the given Regulations
- Gemius SA reserves the right to change the Regulations. Amendments shall enter into force with the date of publication on the given website, to the extent permitted by applicable law.