It was a nice conference and I enjoyed my stay in Warsaw. You organized it very well and I look forward to more cooperation in the future. See you again soon!
About the InternetCEE conference
Internet CEE is one of the key events in Central and Eastern Europe dealing within digital marketing, research and communication. The conference, gathering renowned experts on internet market, aims at sharing and exchanging their ideas, opinions and experience. At Internet CEE you will meet:
- key online publishers from the region,
- e-commerce players,
- representatives of the main CEE media houses, interactive and advertising agencies,
- internet advertisers,
- bloggers and independent commentators from the internet industry.
Internet CEE 2013 - 'Data connected' - Warsaw, February 2013
Today’s consumers stay connected with the brands and are using the digital media 24/7. The amount of information they receive, generate and share is larger than ever before. The same applies to modern organizations, which need to learn how to win in the current data economy. The questions are:
- How to make the most of information & technology for running a business and communicating more effectively?
- How do digital media and businesses serve the needs of their clients?
- How do consumers interact with each other and the brands?
- And, last but not least, can brands really engage consumers using mobile and traditional Web?
Take part in the fourth Internet CEE conference to find out the answers to all these questions. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet those who create the most attractive online business strategies in the region – visit us in Warsaw in February, 2013!
Early bird rate – 399 EUR (+VAT)
Previous editions’ participants price – 299 EUR (+VAT)
Interested in getting some more information about the event, sponsoring opportunities or media partnership? We are here for you!
Internet CEE in the limelight
Michal Novak, GEEWA